- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device on your system.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box will open up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, point the system to the Dell Inspiron 5160 driver you have already downloaded.
- Restart the PC.
Dell Inspiron 5160 Drivers
All Dell Inspiron 5160 drivers available to download from here so you can install your device and make it act accordingly. Drivers are basically just little files that contain coded instructions for the CPU to interpret and put into action so that the PC can operate the hardware device that the driver file relates to. If you do not download and properly install the right drivers onto the operating system then there is no reason for the computer to communicate with the device. The hardware is of no use and will not properly communicate with your computer system. You would have to have the correct driver files installed on your hard drive of your computer so that you may be able to use the device.
Almost all hardware devices that are connected to your system have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for them to be used. These particular devices can be a system BUS, disk drive, camera or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 5160
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because all hardware devices are different from each other, each small driver file must be different from one another, too. For reason aforementioned, it may be very hard to search and locate the right Dell Inspiron 5160 drivers. For instance, each part of every ASRock main board actually must have its very own set of drivers. That comes out to many, many drivers available to download simply for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Being able to locate the proper Inspiron 5160 driver can feel like the ultimate challenge in life. Here is what you should know in order to ease your search.
- The manufacturer of the device (if it is built-in to the motherboard then you can use the brand of the computer in order to find the right driver for the device)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The version of Windows operating system. (in your Windows Start Menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". )
In an effort to make driver-hunting much easier it is imperative to know for sure the make and device model as well as the type of Windows OS that the drivers will be installed on. Once the info has been obtained and written down about the hardware device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Dell Inspiron 5160 drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer so you can download and install them onto your Windows operating system.
A lot of the new versions of Windows (MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) nicely does most of the work for the user and will try to install all necessary device driver file on its own. Windows is not flawless, therefore there might be an instance in that one would have to actually hunt for the Inspiron 5160 driver for a hardware device that is attached to the computer that was not installed automatically by the operating system. Hence, why you are here!
Most device brands list drivers of their hardware products online for use on computers that are attached to their product. Most brands sites are optimized to show up in search results and use with any efficiency. A few companies do not take time to think about the customer and the possible heart attack that may be associated with attempting to install drivers. A lot of customers have a difficult time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and trying to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be maddening.
Be very careful about downloading Inspiron 5160 drivers and other files from a site you have never seen before. It would be best to stick with the hardware manufacturer's site if you can. Viruses and other malware can be attached to just about any type of file found on the Internet. Installing a file that you think is a Inspiron 5160 driver may be the end of your Windows installation if you ended up installing a virus. There is no antivirus program that can not stop ALL viruses. It is because of this that we send you to the manufacturer's website. The hardware maker's site is more trustworthy to download from than other's.
After you searched, found then downloaded the correct driver file for the device attached to your computer system, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. You may have to uncompress the file especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After uncompression (if needed) you should run the program to install the driver. In some circumstances you must install the Dell Inspiron 5160 driver manually.
Instructions for installing Dell Inspiron 5160 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.