- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, point it to the Dell Inspiron 660 driver files you just downloaded.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Dell Inspiron 660 Drivers
Here you can download Dell Inspiron 660 drivers right so you can have your peripheral device perform like it was new. Drivers are simply files that are entirely comprised of instructions directly from the manufacturer for the computer to process in order to actually use the hardware that the file relates to. Without drivers installed the device is meaningless and can not effectively communicate with any part of the operating system or other hardware devices. You would have to have the correct driver files properly installed on your Windows computer in order to operate the device within the operating system of your computer.
All external devices need correct drivers installed on the PC in order for the hardware to be utilized. These hardware devices can be a keyboard, hard disk drive, memory card or any other device that can be connected to a computer system by way of directly plugging it in or by using a cable.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 660
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as all devices are different from one another, all driver files must also be different, as well. This is the reason why it may be hard to search and locate the right Dell Inspiron 660 drivers. For example, each Nikon digital camera needs its own specific driver to work right. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one just for a specific brand of devices.
Finding your Inspiron 660 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be a chore sometimes. Browse these tips in order make your journey a bit easier.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it's built into the computer then use the computer brand)
- You then should find out the model number.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Almost all device manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website for use on desktop and laptop computers. Most manufacturers sites are readily available but not all are quite easy to find and browse through. Some companies do not take the time to think about the people that use the website and the stress involved in trying to install Dell Inspiron 660 drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Most people have a tough time knowing exactly what they are looking for and attempting to navigate a poorly designed website can be irritating , to say the least.
Once you found then downloaded from a reputable site the correct driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. After getting it downloaded, you might have to uncompress the file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may need to install them manually.
Instructions for installing Dell Inspiron 660 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.