- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Dell Inspiron 9400 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Dell Inspiron 9400 driver.
Dell Inspiron 9400 Drivers
This is the place to download Dell Inspiron 9400 drivers directly to your hard drive so you can install hardware and make it perform properly. Device drivers are basically just small text files that make up instructions for the processor to interpret and use so that the computer can use the device that the file relates to. Without these tiny driver files downloaded and installed on your computer the device is unworkable and can not be operated. You will need the correct driver files installed on your computer in order to utilize the device.
All devices have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for them to work. These hardware devices can be a system BUS, disk drive, phone or whatever else can be connected to a computer by use of a cable of some sort.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Inspiron 9400
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, every single driver file must be different, as well. Because of this it could be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, every Olympus camera needs a specific driver. That adds up to thousands and thousands of driver files only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding the exact Inspiron 9400 driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! A few tips as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- Brand of hardware (if it is built into the PC then you can use the brand of the computer in order to find the right driver for the device)
- You have the brand now you need the model.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- 32 or 64? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
In order to find the correct driver you really, really need to know the manufacturer and model as well as the operating system that you will be installing it on. Once you have all of your information about the specific device you are trying to connect to your computer it is now possible to start finding the proper Dell Inspiron 9400 drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer so you can download and install them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
Windows, especially newer versions of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and will determine the correct drivers and install them onto the system for you. There might be a time or two in that a person may have to locate some software or a driver because Windows failed to install it properly. Which is the likely reason why you came here!
Many device manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public so you can download them freely. But, not all brands sites are available all the time and to navigate. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think of the type of people who will use the site and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from installing Dell Inspiron 9400 drivers. A lot of customers have a difficult time figuring out what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be strenuous , to say the least.
Be mindful when you download Inspiron 9400 drivers and files from non-brand sites. Try to stay only with the hardware manufacturer's site if all possible. Malware can be contained within thousands of different types of files. Attempting to install a Inspiron 9400 driver on your computer system can be disastrous if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. Even the best anti-virus can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's own database on their website. Their websites are more trusted than anyone else's.
Once you found and then proceeded the elusive driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. After you have downloaded the file you may have to uncompress it if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you can install the driver file onto Windows. If that doesn't work it may be that you will need to install your Dell Inspiron 9400 driver by hand.
The best way to install Dell Inspiron 9400 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.