- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. Another box will open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, show them the download location for your Dell Latitude 131L driver.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Dell Latitude 131L Drivers
Update and download Dell Latitude 131L drivers to a folder on your Windows computer in order to make your device operate properly. Drivers are small files that contain necessary instructions so that the processor can process it so that the computer can use the device that the small file belongs to. If you do not have the correct drivers installed onto the operating system then the hardware is no good and will not operate properly. You need driver files installed on your PC in order to utilize this certain piece of hardware.
Every device connected to your computer should have device drivers that need to be installed in order for them to be used. These particular devices can be a video card, hdd, phone or whatever else can be connected to a computer in some sort of way.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Latitude 131L
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because all hardware devices are different from each other, all driver files must be different, too. Because of this it can be challenging to locate a Dell Latitude 131L driver for a particular device. For instance, every single Adata memory stick has to have distinct drivers installed in the PC. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many drivers available to download just for a specific brand of devices.
Finding and downloading the proper driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Read the following list of items you should know before you embark on your journey to the other side.
- The brand of the device (if it is built into the PC then use the computer brand)
- Now you should locate the model number in order to download the specific driver that is needed.
- The version of Windows operating system. (for all Windows versions, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". )
Be sure you find out brand as well as model number of the device and Windows version which the computer is running. After you have gathered the information about the hardware, you may begin to search for drivers and download them to your computer and then install them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
A few versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems (MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) can easily find and download drivers for you and will try to install all necessary device driver file on its own. Sometimes a driver can not be installed automatically, so in that one would have to actually hunt for the Latitude 131L driver file that Windows failed to install automatically.
Almost all device manufacturers list drivers of their hardware products online for use on their customer computers. Not all hardware brand websites are really that easy to find and use with any efficiency. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think of Joe Consumer and how much stress and torture comes with attempting to install drivers. Most people have a tough time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and struggling to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be very irksome.
Take a moment to think before you download Latitude 131L drivers and other files from a site you do not know. Try to stick to the device manufacturer's website. Viruses and other malware can be disguised as driver files. Going to a bad website and installing the wrong file can have dire consequences if it turns out to be a virus. Even the best anti-virus can prevent ALL viruses. This is why this site sends you to the device manufacturer's. Their websites are more trusted and therefore, better to download your drivers from.
After you searched, found and then download the correct driver for the device attached to your computer system, you should be able to then install the driver. After having it downloaded to your hard drive, the file may need to be uncompressed especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After you do that you can install the driver file onto Windows. In some circumstances you must install the Dell Latitude 131L driver manually.
Instructions for installing Dell Latitude 131L drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.