- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, show them the place where you downloaded the Dell Optiplex 790 drivers.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Dell Optiplex 790 Drivers
Here you can download Dell Optiplex 790 drivers right to a folder on your PC so that you can make your hardware device perform properly. Drivers are basically just little files that are composed of coded instructions about the hardware device for the computer to use and put into action so that you can use the device that the small file belongs to. Without appropriate driver files downloaded and installed the piece of hardware is of no use and will never work. You should have the correct drivers installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so you can use this piece of hardware.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Optiplex 790
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, each individual driver must be different, as well. This is why it can be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, each printer made by Lexmark has to have drivers installed. That comes out to so very many driver files simply for that brand of hardware!
Finding the exact Optiplex 790 driver may be surprisingly hard to do. Here is a list of some helpful tips so that you may locate a driver easier.
- The brand of the device you are looking for. (if it is built-in to the motherboard then you need to know the brand of the computer)
- Next you will want to know the model of the device in question in order to download the correct driver.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
Pretty much all device manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on consumer computers. Many but not all of the brand's sites are available all the time and to navigate. A few companies do not take time to think of the basic consumer and how hard it can be installing Dell Optiplex 790 drivers. Some consumers have a very hard time figuring out what they are looking for and trying to navigate a poorly constructed website can be extremely maddening , to say the least.
Be mindful when you download Optiplex 790 drivers and other files from suspicious looking sites. To save yourself a possible risk of infection, you should only download drivers from the manufacturer's website if all possible. Spyware and viruses can be contained within just about any type of file found on the Internet. Going to a bad website and installing the wrong file can be a big mistake if it ended up to be a virus. There is no antivirus program that can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the device maker's website. Their websites are more trusted to download from than other's.
After you searched, found and downloaded the actual driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you can begin to install the file. You might need to uncompress the driver if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once uncompressed you should run the program to install the driver. If that doesn't work it may be that you will need to install your Dell Optiplex 790 driver by hand.
How to install a Dell Optiplex 790 driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.