- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that is attached to your PC.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, show them the place where you downloaded the Dell Optiplex 9010 Aio drivers.
- After completion, rebooting the PC may be necessary for any changes to take effect.
Dell Optiplex 9010 Aio Drivers
Windows compatible Dell Optiplex 9010 Aio drivers to a folder on your computer system so that you may install an external hardware device, make it work and act as your hardware device should act. Drivers are files that are made entirely of computer code for the CPU to process in order to actually operate the device that the file corresponds to. Sans accurate driver files installed the device is inoperable and can not effectively communicate with any part of the operating system or other hardware devices. You will have to have the right drivers properly installed on your Windows operating system so that the device is usable.
All external devices need to have drivers downloaded to the computer and then installed onto the operating system in order for them to be used. These devices can be a sound card, hard disk drive, memory card or anything that can be connected to a computer.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Optiplex 9010 Aio
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as all devices are different from one another, all drivers are different, as well. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to find a Dell Optiplex 9010 Aio driver for a specific device. For example, each and every nVidia video card has a particular driver made just for it. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for a specific brand of devices.
Finding your Optiplex 9010 Aio driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer may feel impossible, but you are not alone. Read the following list of items you should know before you head out searching for your particular Optiplex 9010 Aio driver.
- The manufacturer (if it is physically connected to the PC then use the computer brand)
- Next, the model number.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (check out your Windows start menu in the lower left side of the desktop, open it and right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- Are you running a 64-bit operating system or just a 32-bit version of Windows? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
When searching for drivers, one must be sure of the brand as well as model number of the device and the correct version of Windows which the computer is running. Once the info has been obtained and written down you may begin to search for drivers and get them downloaded and installed on your computer.
Windows, especially newer versions of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. Sometimes a driver can not be installed automatically, so in that a person may have to locate a driver that the OS was not able to install on its own. Which is probably the reason why you are here!
Many brand manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website so you are able to download them at will. Not all manufacturer's websites are all that easy to find and browse through. Some manufacturers website architects refuse to think about a regular person and how little he or she knows about the world of computers, especially when trying to install Dell Optiplex 9010 Aio drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Most people have a tough time knowing exactly what they are looking for and trying to navigate a poorly designed website can be somewhat trying , to say the least.
Be wary of downloading Optiplex 9010 Aio drivers and files from random unknown websites. Try to stay only with the device maker's site to be on the safe side. Malware can be ruthlessly disguised as a lot of different unsuspected files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Optiplex 9010 Aio driver is a huge mistake if the file ends up to have a virus. Even the best anti-virus can remove every single virus on the Internet. This is the main reason why we send you directly to the maker's website. The hardware maker's site is more trustworthy and therefore, better to download your drivers from.
After you searched, found and received the proper driver from the Internet for your hardware device, you should then install it. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. After uncompression (if needed) you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may need to install them manually.
Here is how to install Dell Optiplex 9010 Aio drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.