- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on the "Update Driver" button.
- If the location of the driver is needed, point it to the Dell Optiplex Gxi driver files you just downloaded.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Dell Optiplex Gxi Drivers
Find and download Dell Optiplex Gxi drivers here in order to install missing device drivers and have your hardware operate better. A driver is a tiny file that is used by your Windows computer that contains some code so that the processor can process it in order to actually use the hardware that the file relates to. Without drivers the device is inoperable and can not effectively communicate with any part of the operating system or other hardware devices. You should have the proper driver files properly installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so you can make use of this piece of hardware.
All hardware devices should have drivers associated with them and needs to be installed in order for them to work. These devices can be a sound card, floppy drive, cell phone or thousands of other hardware devices that are able to be connected to a computer by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Optiplex Gxi
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as all devices are different from one another, all drivers must have differences, as well. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to search and locate the right Dell Optiplex Gxi drivers. For example, each USB drive made by SanDisk has a particular driver made just for it. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one just for that brand of hardware!
Finding and downloading the proper driver can be a chore sometimes. Here are a few things you need to know in order make your journey a bit easier.
- Who made it? (if it's built into the computer then you need to know the brand of the computer)
- Now you should locate the model number in order to download the specific driver that is needed.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". )
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Most notable companies have device drivers able to be downloaded from their company website or server for use by the public. Most manufacturers sites are readily available but not all are all that simple to hunt down and browse through. Some companies do not take the time to think about the average consumer and the stress involved in trying to install Dell Optiplex Gxi drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Some consumers have a very hard time figuring out which driver they should be hunting for and attempting to navigate a poorly designed website can be very irksome , to say the least.
Be mindful if you are downloading Optiplex Gxi drivers and software from non-brand sites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the manufacturer's website if you are able to. Malware can be attached to just about any type of file found on the Internet. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Optiplex Gxi driver can have dire consequences if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. No anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why it is best to go directly to the manufacturer's own database on their website. Their websites are safer than other third party websites.
After you searched, found and then obtained the actual driver from online for your device, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. After having it downloaded to your hard drive, the file may need to be uncompressed if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you must do it manually.
How to install a Dell Optiplex Gxi driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.