- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices connected to your computer.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, point it to the Dell Vostro 1014 driver files you just downloaded.
- Restart the PC.
Dell Vostro 1014 Drivers
This is the place to download Dell Vostro 1014 drivers so that you may install an external hardware device, make it work and perform like it was new. Drivers are just tiny little files that includes important instructions for the CPU to interpret and put into action in order for the computer to make use of the hardware that the file is associated with. Without drivers the peripheral device is useless and will not work right. You will have to have the right drivers actually installed on your computer so you are able to utilize the device.
All hardware devices have drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work correctly. These particular devices can be a graphics card, disk drive, smart phone or tons of other devices that are able to be connected to a desktop or laptop computer system by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Dell
- MODEL: Vostro 1014
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each piece of hardware is very different from each other, all driver files must also be different, as well. Because of this it could be difficult to search and locate the right Dell Vostro 1014 drivers. For example, all the different ASUS motherboard components all needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find driver files just for that brand of hardware!
Finding your Vostro 1014 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer is a long and dreadful act. But one which is needed if you want your device to work properly. Here are a few things you need to know before you go looking.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is already attached to the motherboard of the computer system then you need to know the brand of the computer)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
Many brand manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website for use on computers that are attached to their product. But, not all manufacturer's websites are quite easy to find and to navigate. A few brands website webmasters are unable to take the average user into consideration and the stress involved in installing Dell Vostro 1014 drivers. Some consumers have a very hard time knowing exactly what they are looking for and attempting to navigate a poorly constructed website can be psychotic , to say the least.
Watch out for when you download drivers and software from suspicious looking sites. It would be best to stick with the hardware maker's website if it is possible. Spyware and viruses can be attached to drivers and other common files. Installing a Vostro 1014 driver is a mistake if it ended up to be a virus. Even the greatest anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why it is best to go directly to the device maker's website. Their websites are safer and more reliable than anyone else's.DellVostro 1014 Replacement
Once you have located then downloaded the proper driver from the Internet for the hardware you are looking to install, you should install it. While on your system the driver file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you are now able to go ahead and install the driver onto your Windows system. If that doesn't work you may need to install them manually.
Here is how to install Dell Vostro 1014 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.