- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new box will pop up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, point it to the Hp Elitebook Folio 9470M driver files you just downloaded.
- Restart the PC.
Hp Elitebook Folio 9470M Drivers
Howto download Hp Elitebook Folio 9470M drivers so that all of your hardware will perform properly. Drivers are simply small files that contain code so that the CPU can use it so that you may use the hardware that the driver file corresponds to. Without drivers installed there is no reason for the computer to communicate with the device. The hardware is of no use and will not work right. You need the proper driver files downloaded and correctly installed on your Windows computer so you are able to utilize the device.
- BRAND: Hp
- MODEL: Elitebook Folio 9470M
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as each device is different, all driver files must also be different, as well. This is the reason why it may be hard to search and locate the right Hp Elitebook Folio 9470M drivers. For example, all the different Sony Xperia phones needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find drivers available just for a specific brand of devices.
Finding your Elitebook Folio 9470M driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer is a long and dreadful act. But one which is needed if you want your device to work properly. Here is what you should know to help make your life easier.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is already attached to the motherboard of the computer system then use the computer brand)
- Next, the model number.
- Your operating system on your computer. (on your Windows desktop, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". )
Make sure you know the make and device model as well as the version of Windows for which the hardware device is attached. After you have gathered the information about the hardware device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Hp Elitebook Folio 9470M drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer and install them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
Some versions of Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) will do most of work for you and will automatically install drivers. Windows is not perfect, so there may be a time in which searching is needed for the Elitebook Folio 9470M driver for a device that Windows failed to install automatically. It is most likely the reason why you came here!
A good portion of brand name devices and hardware have their drivers listed on their website for use on computers that are attached to their product. Not all branded websites are quite easy to find and search for. A few brands website webmasters are unable to take the average user into consideration and the stress involved in installing Hp Elitebook Folio 9470M drivers manually. Most people have a tough time knowing exactly what they are looking for and attempting to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be somewhat trying , to say the least.
Be extremely careful when downloading Elitebook Folio 9470M drivers and driver files from a site you do not know. To save yourself a possible risk of infection, you should only download drivers from the device maker's site to be on the safe side. Viruses and other malware can be disguised as a lot of different unsuspected files. Trying to install a Elitebook Folio 9470M driver can be catastrophic if it turns out to be a virus. The very best anti-virus software can remove every single virus on the Internet. This is the main reason why we send you directly to the device manufacturer's. The website of the device's manufacturer is going to be safer than others.
After you searched, found then downloaded the real driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you should then install it. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you are now able to go ahead and install the driver onto your Windows system. If you are unable to run the program you may need to install them manually.
The best way to install Hp Elitebook Folio 9470M drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.