- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices on your system.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you need to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Hp Elitebook Folio 9480M driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Hp Elitebook Folio 9480M Drivers
Directions in order to download Hp Elitebook Folio 9480M drivers directly to your hard drive so you can install hardware and make it operate better. Drivers simply are just text files that are composed of code in order to make use of the hardware that the small driver file corresponds to. Without the correct drivers there is no way for the system to make use of the hardware device. The hardware is useless and will not operate as it should, or even at all. You will need the correct driver files actually installed on your hard drive so that you are able to operate the device.
Pretty much all hardware devices connected to your computer in one way or another should have device drivers that need to be installed in order for the hardware to be utilized. These devices can be a graphics card, floppy drive, phone or hundreds of other devices that are able to be connected to your system.
- BRAND: Hp
- MODEL: Elitebook Folio 9480M
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every piece of hardware is different, every single driver file must be different, as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, all the different ASUS motherboard components all has to have their very own driver installed onto the Windows computer in order to function properly. That comes out to many, many driver files needed to navigate through only for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding the exact Elitebook Folio 9480M driver may be a long and tedious experience. No one should attempt this without some sort of help from a friend or loved one. Here is a list of some helpful tips in order to find Elitebook Folio 9480M drivers.
- Who made it? (if it is embedded into the motherboard then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The version of Windows on your PC. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
Recent Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) nicely does most of the work for the user and is capable of installing the proper drivers onto the system for the user whenever it detects any new hardware or device attached to the computer. There may be times in which searching is needed for a Elitebook Folio 9480M driver for a certain device or piece hardware because Windows was not able to fully install it for one reason or another. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
Many device manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use by the public. A lot, but not all brand websites are available all the time and may be hard to navigate. It seems as if though some brand's websites architects are simply unable or unwilling to think about the average consumer and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from trying to install device drivers for a Hp Elitebook Folio 9480M. Most people find it tough in figuring out what they are looking for and struggling to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be maddening , to say the least.
Be very careful about downloading Elitebook Folio 9480M drivers and files from a site you have never seen before. Try to stick to the hardware manufacturer's site to be on the safe side. Viruses and other malware can make their way into innocent looking driver files. Downloading and trying to install a Elitebook Folio 9480M driver onto a Windows computer can be the biggest mistake of your life if you ended up installing a virus. Even the best anti-virus can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the manufacturer's website. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted than anyone else's.
Once you found and then obtained the elusive driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you should be able to then install the driver. You may have to uncompress the file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. If you are unable to install the driver for any reason it may be that you will need to install your Hp Elitebook Folio 9480M driver by hand.
The best way to install Hp Elitebook Folio 9480M drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.