- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that is attached to your PC.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new window should open up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If you are told to provide a location of the driver on your system, show them the download location for your Hp Envy 14-2000 driver.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Hp Envy 14-2000 Drivers
Update and download Hp Envy 14-2000 drivers to your downloads folder on your computer so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will operate more efficiently. Drivers can be tiny little files used by the operating system that has the necessary computer code from the device manufacturer for the CPU to compute so that one may operate the hardware device that the small driver file actually pertains to. Without the right driver files the device is useless and can not effectively communicate with any part of the operating system or other hardware devices. You should have drivers downloaded and correctly installed on your operating system of your computer so that the motherboard can effectively communicate with the device and you are able to use it.
All external devices have specific drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work. These devices can be a mouse, disk drive, camera or anything that can be connected to a computer by way of physically plugging it in.
- BRAND: Hp
- MODEL: Envy 14-2000
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because there are differences within each device, all driver files must be different, too. This is why it may be challenging to find and download the proper driver for the particular device. For instance, each cell phone by Apple must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find drivers available to download just for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Downloading the specific Envy 14-2000 driver that you need can be a chore sometimes. Here is a list of some helpful tips in order to make finding Envy 14-2000 drivers much easier and safer!
- The device maker (if it is embedded into the motherboard then just use the brand of the PC)
- Next, the model number.
- The type of Windows operating system that is installed on your computer system. (in all versions of Windows operating systems, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
The most recent types of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. Windows is not flawless, therefore there might be an instance in which you need to find on the Internet the Envy 14-2000 driver for a hardware device that is attached to the computer that Windows was not able to install on its own. Which is the likely reason why you came here!
Most hardware and device manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use on consumer computers. Some, but not all manufacturer websites are quick to locate and they may not all be constructed for easy navigation. It seems as if though some brand's websites architects are simply unable or unwilling to contemplate the average computer user and how much suffering can go into installing Hp Envy 14-2000 drivers into Windows operating systems. Most customers have a difficult time figuring out what driver they are searching for and struggling to navigate through a poorly designed site can be somewhat trying.
Be mindful if you are downloading Envy 14-2000 drivers from a site you do not know. To save yourself a possible risk of infection, you should only download drivers from the manufacturer's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can be attached to thousands of different types of files. Going to a bad website and installing the wrong file can be the biggest mistake of your life if it turns out to be a virus. The very best anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the device manufacturer's. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted than others.
After you searched, found and downloaded the proper driver for the device you are wanting to use, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After you have uncompressed the file you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. If the driver fails to install it could be that you might have to install the Hp Envy 14-2000 driver another way.
Here is how to install Hp Envy 14-2000 drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.