- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new window should open up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Then click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts.
- If you need to find the driver on your PC, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Hp Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook driver.
- After you have finished, a reboot is most likely next.
Hp Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook Drivers
All Hp Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook drivers available to download directly to your computer system so you can have your peripheral device perform like it was new. Drivers can be tiny little files used by the operating system that are composed of instructions for the processor to process in order to actually operate the device that the small text file you download actually pertains to. Without proper driver files the hardware is of no use and cannot be used. You would have to have the correct driver files properly installed on your hard drive of your computer so the hardware is usable.
- BRAND: Hp
- MODEL: Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each hardware device is different, all driver files must also be different, too. For reason aforementioned, it may be very hard to locate your Hp Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook drivers. For instance, each and every single Sony camera has to have a specific driver made just to make it work with a computer. That comes out to so very many drivers only for that particular brand of hardware!
Hunting down the correct Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook driver for your particular device may feel like a never-ending experience. A few tips in order make your journey a bit easier.
- The brand of the device (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then locate the brand of PC and use that)
- Next you will want to know the model of the device in question in order to download the correct driver.
- The operating system. (look in Windows start menu right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". All of the important information will be located in the window that pops up)
- You need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Be sure you find out brand of the device as well as the model and Windows version of the computer. Once you have all of your information about the hardware, you are able to now begin locating Hp Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook drivers for the device you need so that you can download and then install them correctly on your hard drive.
Most device brands offer downloads of their device drivers for use on their customer computers. Most manufacturers sites are readily available but not all are real easy to search for and to use. Some brand's websites do not like to think of Joe Consumer and the difficult task of installing drivers. Most people find it hard in understanding what they are searching for and attempting to navigate a poorly designed website can be extremely maddening.
After you located and then download the correct driver file for your hardware or peripheral device, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. You might need to uncompress the driver if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. After you do that you are able to install the driver. If it does not work you might have to go ahead and install the Hp Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook driver manually.
Instructions for installing Hp Envy Touchsmart 14-K000 Sleekbook drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.