- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are currently connected to your computer.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, tell the computer that the Lenovo G500 driver is located in your downloads folder.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Lenovo G500 Drivers
Here you can download Lenovo G500 drivers right to your PC system so that all of your hardware will perform like it was new. Drivers are just text files managed by an operating system that include all necessary instructions so that the CPU can interpret it so that you can operate the actual device that the file corresponds to. Without the right driver files the device is meaningless and will not communicate with the operating system. You would need to have the right files properly installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer in order to operate the device within the operating system of your computer.
Pretty much all external devices have drivers that need to be installed in order for them to be used. These hardware devices can be a printer, disk drive, camera or hundreds of other devices that are able to be connected to your system by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Lenovo
- MODEL: G500
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as all devices are different from one another, every driver must be different, as well. This is why it can be difficult to locate your Lenovo G500 drivers. For example, every component on every single MSI motherboard must have a specific driver associated with it for it to function. That adds up to thousands and thousands of driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding your G500 driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Browse these tips to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it is built into the PC then just use the brand of the PC)
- Now you need the model number.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
A few versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems (MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) can easily find and download drivers for you and is capable of installing the proper drivers onto the system for the user whenever it detects any new hardware or device attached to the computer. There may be times in that one would have to actually hunt for a driver because Windows was not able to fully install it for one reason or another. Which is the most likely reason why you searched the Internet to come here!
Almost all brands have their drivers listed on their website for use on desktop and laptop computers. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are quite easy to find and browse through. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think about the people that use the website and the difficulty involved in trying to install Lenovo G500 drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Most customers have a difficult time knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be extremely annoying , to say the least.
Be extremely careful when downloading G500 drivers from a site you have never seen before. Try to stick to the manufacturer's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can make their way into innocent looking driver files. Installing a file that you think is a G500 driver is a mistake if you ended up installing a virus. Even the greatest anti-virus software can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's website. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted and more reliable than anyone else's.
After you searched, found then downloaded from a reputable site the hard-to-find for the hardware you are looking to install, you should be able to then install the driver. After obtaining it from the web you may need to uncompress the driver file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you can install the driver file onto Windows. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may need to install them manually.
Instructions to install a Lenovo G500 driver:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.