- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Msi Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Msi Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) Drivers
Find and download Msi Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) drivers directly to your hard drive so you are able to install a hardware device or peripheral and have it operate better. A driver is a text file that is used by Windows that has the necessary computer code from the device manufacturer for the computer to use and put into action so that one may operate the hardware device that the file relates to. Without these tiny driver files downloaded and installed on your computer the piece of hardware is of no use and can not be operated. You need these files installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so you can use this piece of hardware.
Any hardware device attached to your PC has to have the right drivers installed in Windows in order for the devices to be used. These devices can be a printer, floppy drive, USB drive or any other device that can be connected to a computer system.
- BRAND: Msi
- MODEL: Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M)
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, every single driver file must be different, as well. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to come across the correct driver. For example, each printer made by Lexmark must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find driver files only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding the exact Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) driver can be an excruciating experience, at best. Take a look at the following list of driver-hunting tips as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- The brand of the device you are looking for. (if it is actually on the motherboard then you can use the brand of the computer in order to find the right driver for the device)
- Next, the model number.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
In order to locate the specific driver that is needed to make your device work on your computer, you absolutely must know the model and brand of the piece of hardware and the correct version of Windows that you will be installing the driver onto. Once the info has been obtained and written down about the brand and model of your device you should now start your search for Msi Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) drivers and download them to your computer and then install them onto Windows.
Most newer versions of Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) are capable of doing most of the work for you and can install the drivers itself. There could be an instance in that you need to locate a Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) driver for its hardware because Windows could not find a suitable driver within its online database. Which is the most likely reason why you searched the Internet to come here!
Most hardware and device manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on consumer computers. But, not all brands sites are available all the time and to navigate. Some manufacturers do not take the time to think of the basic consumer and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from installing Msi Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) drivers. A lot of customers have a difficult time figuring out what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be somewhat trying , to say the least.
Be careful downloading Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) drivers and files from non-manufacturer websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the hardware maker's website if you can. Malware can be contained within a lot of different unsuspected files. Downloading and installing a file that you think is a Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) driver can be a big mistake if the driver file ends up being a virus. There is no antivirus program that can prevent ALL viruses. This is why this site sends you to the maker's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer for you and your computer than other random websites offering similar files.
After you searched, found and downloaded the proper driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you should install the driver. If that doesn't work it may be that you will need to install your Msi Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) driver by hand.
Here is how to install Msi Gt72 Dominator Pro (Gtx 980M) drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.