- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Sony Vaio Sve14138Cxb driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the PC.
Sony Vaio Sve14138Cxb Drivers
Install and download Sony Vaio Sve14138Cxb drivers from the web right to your computer so that you may install an external hardware device, make it work and run more efficiently. A driver is really only a tiny text file that is used by the OS that are composed of code so that the processor can process it so that the computer can use the device that the file relates to. Without these tiny driver files downloaded and installed on your computer the peripheral device is useless and can not be operated. You will have to have precise driver files downloaded and installed on your operating system of your computer so that you are able to use the hardware device.
All hardware devices need to have drivers downloaded to the computer and then installed onto the operating system in order for the devices to be used. These particular devices can be a printer, hard drive, smart phone or anything that can be connected to a computer by way of physically plugging it in.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Sve14138Cxb
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, different driver files must be installed, as well. This is why it may be challenging to come across the correct driver. For example, each and every single Sony camera needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. That comes out to many, many driver files only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding the exact Vaio Sve14138Cxb driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Take a look at the following list of driver-hunting tips as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is built into the PC then you can use the brand of the computer in order to find the right driver for the device)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
You need to figure out the brand, model and type of device and the right version and type of Windows operating system that you are going to install the device driver files onto. Once you have accurate info about the piece of hardware that you want to install, you are able to now begin locating Sony Vaio Sve14138Cxb drivers for the device you need and get them downloaded and installed onto your system.
Plenty of hardware manufacturers offer free downloads of their drivers for use on computers that are attached to their product. But, not all brands sites are easy to locate and to navigate. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to take the average user into consideration and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from installing Sony Vaio Sve14138Cxb drivers. A lot of customers have a difficult time knowing what they are looking for, and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be maddening , to say the least.
Watch out for when you download drivers and software from random unknown websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the device maker's site. Malware can be downloaded through just about any type of file found on the Internet. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Vaio Sve14138Cxb driver is a huge mistake if the file ends up to have a virus. Even the greatest anti-virus software can remove every single virus on the Internet. This is the main reason why we send you directly to the maker's website. The device maker's website is more trustworthy and better than other sites.
After you located then downloaded the driver from the Internet for your hardware or peripheral device, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. You may have to uncompress the file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you can install the driver file onto Windows. If that doesn't work you may have to install the Sony Vaio Sve14138Cxb driver manually.
Manual install directions for Sony Vaio Sve14138Cxb drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.