- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are connected to your computer system.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box will open up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, point the system to the Sony Vaio Vgn-A130P driver you have already downloaded.
- Restart the PC.
Sony Vaio Vgn-A130P Drivers
Lots of Sony Vaio Vgn-A130P drivers to download from here so you may update older or missing device drivers and make your device operate properly. A driver is just a small file that the operating system uses and that contain some instructions from the manufacturer for the processor to interpret and use so that you can use the device that the driver file corresponds to. If you do not download and properly install the right drivers onto the operating system then the peripheral device is useless and will not properly communicate with your computer system. You need the correct files actually installed on your PC so that you may be able to use the device.
Every device connected to your computer have a specific driver file associated with it and it needs to be installed in Windows in order for them to work correctly. These hardware devices can be a mouse, floppy drive, cell phone or anything else that can be connected to the pc by use of a cable of some sort.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Vgn-A130P
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because each device is different from one another, each small driver file must be different from one another, too. This is why it may be challenging to search and locate the right Sony Vaio Vgn-A130P drivers. For instance, each Gigabyte motherboard hardware components must have its very own set of drivers. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding and downloading the proper driver can feel like the ultimate challenge in life. Browse these tips so that you may locate a driver easier.
- The manufacturer of the device (if it is built-in to the motherboard then you can use the brand of the computer in order to find the right driver for the device)
- Now you need to find out the model or model number.
- The version of Windows. (in your Windows Start Menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
Be sure you know the manufacturer and model as well as the Windows operating system version that will contain the drivers. After you have the correct information about the device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Sony Vaio Vgn-A130P drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer and download them to your computer and then install them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
Pretty much all device manufacturers list drivers of their hardware products online for use on computers that are attached to their product. Many but not all of the brand's sites are really that easy to find and navigate. A few companies do not take time to think about the customer and the possible heart attack that may be associated with trying to manually install Sony Vaio Vgn-A130P drivers on a computer. A lot of customers have a difficult time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and trying to navigate a poorly constructed website can be torture.
Be extremely careful when downloading Vaio Vgn-A130P drivers and software from non-manufacturer websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the manufacturer's website if you can. Malware can be attached to thousands of different types of files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Vaio Vgn-A130P driver can be the biggest mistake of your life if the file ends up to have a virus. No anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the manufacturer's own database on their website. The hardware maker's site is more trustworthy than other third party websites.Get SonyVaio Vgn-A130P Parts
Once you found then downloaded the actual driver for the device attached to your computer system, you can begin to install the file. After getting the file it may need to be uncompressed especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After uncompression (if needed) you should run the program to install the driver. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly you must install the Sony Vaio Vgn-A130P driver manually.
How to install a Sony Vaio Vgn-A130P driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.