- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Click on the "Update Driver" button.
- If you need to locate the driver on your computer, show them the place where you downloaded the Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-B drivers.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-B driver.
Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-B Drivers
Freely download Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-B drivers quickly and easily so that you can make your hardware device operate better. Drivers are files that are comprised of instructions for the PC to process in order to operate the device that the file actually refers to. Sans accurate driver files installed the device is absolutely useless and cannot be communicated with by the operating system in the computer. You need these driver files installed on your operating system of your computer so you can make use of this piece of hardware.
Almost all hardware devices should have drivers associated with them and needs to be installed in order for them to be used. These hardware devices can be a printer, floppy drive, cell phone or anything else that can be connected to the pc in one way or another.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Vgn-N385E-B
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as there are differences, though small, within the same type of hardware devices, each driver file must be different, as well. Because of this, it could appear on the outset to be a very difficult task to find a Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-B driver for a specific device. For example, each Kingston memory card has to have their very own driver installed onto the Windows computer in order to function properly. That adds up to a great many driver files needed to navigate through simply for a specific brand of devices.
Finding and downloading the proper driver may feel impossible, but you are not alone. Here are a few things you need to know as you are searching for drivers.
- Brand of hardware (if it came already connected to the computer then use the computer brand)
- Model of the device.
- The version of Windows on your PC. (check out your Windows start menu in the lower left side of the desktop, open it and right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". )
- 32 or 64? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If 64-bit is not stated then assume 32-bit.)
The most recent types of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. You might find yourself in a predicament in which you need to find on the Internet some software or a driver due to the fact that the operating system was unable to properly install it automatically. Which is the likely reason why you came here!
Most brands have device drivers able to be downloaded from their company website or server so you can download them freely. Not all brands websites are all that simple to hunt down and may be hard to navigate. Some websites do not take into consideration to think of the type of people who will use the site and how little he or she knows about the world of computers, especially when trying to install device drivers for a Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-B. Most people have a tough time figuring out which driver they should be hunting for and trying to navigate through the gauntlet of poorly coded websites can be stressful , to say the least.
Take a moment to think before you download Vaio Vgn-N385E-B drivers from unknown websites. For safety reasons, try to only download from a device manufacturer's website if you can. Spyware and viruses can be attached to all kinds of files. Going to a bad website and installing the wrong file can be catastrophic if the downloaded file turns out to be a virus. No anti-virus software can not stop ALL viruses. It is because of this that we send you to the device maker's website. Their websites are safer than other third party websites.SonyVaio Vgn-N385E-B Replacement
After you searched, found and then proceeded the right driver for your device, you can then install the device onto your Windows system. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. After you have uncompressed the file you can install the driver to your system. If you are unable to install the driver for any reason you must do it manually.
Here are the instructions for installing a Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-B driver by hand:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.