- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. Another box will open up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, show them the download location for your Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-W driver.
- Restart the PC.
Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-W Drivers
Update and download Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-W drivers to a folder on your Windows computer so that you can make your device operate properly. Drivers are basically files that make up instructions for the CPU to process so that you can operate the actual device that the small text file you download actually pertains to. Without accurate drivers downloaded and installed properly in the operating system the peripheral device is useless and will not operate properly. You need the right files actually installed on your PC so that you may be able to use the device.
All external devices need proper drivers installed in order for them to be used. These particular devices can be a system BUS, hdd, smart phone or anything else that can be connected to the pc by way of directly plugging it in or by using a cable.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Vgn-N385E-W
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because each device is different from one another, all driver files must be different, too. Because of this it can be challenging to locate a Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-W driver for a particular device. For instance, each and every single Sony camera needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. That adds up to thousands and thousands of driver files to wade through in order to find the right one just for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Finding and downloading the proper driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! Here are a few things you need to know as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- The manufacturer of the device (if it is built into the PC then the brand of the PC is what you should use)
- You have the brand now you need the model.
- The version of Windows. (for all Windows versions, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
Be sure you know the brand and model of the device and operating system to which the device is going to be installed on. After you have the correct information about the device, you can begin to look for Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-W drivers so that you can download and then install them correctly onto your system.
Almost all brands list drivers of their hardware products online for use on computers that are attached to their product. But, not all brands sites are really that easy to find and navigate. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to think about the customer and how much stress and torture comes with trying to manually install Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-W drivers on a computer. A lot of people have a tough time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be strenuous.
Take a moment to think before you download Vaio Vgn-N385E-W drivers and other files from a site you have never seen before. It would be best to stick with the hardware maker's website if all possible. Viruses and other malware can be disguised as innocent looking driver files. Installing a file that you think is a Vaio Vgn-N385E-W driver is a big mistake if you ended up installing a virus. There is no antivirus program that can not stop ALL viruses. This is why we send you directly to the manufacturer's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer to download from than other's.
Once you have located then downloaded the hard-to-find for the device attached to your computer system, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. After you have downloaded the file you may have to uncompress it especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After uncompression (if needed) you can install the driver file onto Windows. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly you must install the Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-W driver manually.
Instructions to install a Sony Vaio Vgn-N385E-W driver:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.