- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box should pop up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If the location of the driver is needed, point it to the Sony Vaio Vgn-N385N driver files you just downloaded.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Sony Vaio Vgn-N385N Drivers
Locate missing drivers and download Sony Vaio Vgn-N385N drivers to your PC so you may update older or missing device drivers and make your device operate like it should. Drivers are basically just little files that are composed of instructions for the processor to process in order to operate the device that the file relates to. Sans correct driver files downloaded the device is meaningless and will not work right. You need the correct drivers correctly installed on your PC so that you can use the device within your operating system environment.
All devices have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for them to work. These devices can be a printer, disk drive, USB drive or a million other devices that can be connected to a Windows computer in some form or another.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Vgn-N385N
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, each driver must be different, as well. This is why it may be challenging to locate a Sony Vaio Vgn-N385N driver for a particular device. For example, each Nikon digital camera needs its own specific driver to work right. That comes out to so very many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one just for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Vaio Vgn-N385N driver that you need is a long and dreadful act. But one which is needed if you want your device to work properly. Here are a couple of tips in order make your journey a bit easier.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it is already attached to the motherboard of the computer system then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- Next you will want to know the model of the device in question in order to download the correct driver.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (for Windows computers, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
When searching for drivers, one must be sure of the brand as well as model number of the device and operating system which the computer is running. After you have the correct information you may begin to search for drivers and download them on your computer.
Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and will determine the correct drivers and install them onto the system for you. An occasion or two might come up in that a computer user may need to get on the Internet and find some software or a driver because Windows could not find a suitable driver within its online database. Hence, why you are here!
The majority of manufacturers offer free downloads of their drivers for use on desktop and laptop computers. Most manufacturers sites are readily available but not all are quite that easy to locate and browse through. A few brands website webmasters are unable to think about the people that use the website and the difficulty in trying to install Sony Vaio Vgn-N385N drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Most people find it tough in knowing what they are looking for, and attempting to navigate a poorly designed website can be extremely maddening , to say the least.
Be mindful if you are downloading Vaio Vgn-N385N drivers and other files from a site you do not know. To save yourself a possible risk of infection, you should only download drivers from the manufacturer's website if you can. Spyware and viruses can be disguised as a lot of different unsuspected files. Installing a Vaio Vgn-N385N driver can be a big mistake if the file ends up to be a virus that you downloaded from the Internet. There is no antivirus program that can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the device maker's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer to download from than other's.Get SonyVaio Vgn-N385N Parts
Once you found then downloaded from a reputable site the driver file for the hardware you are looking to install, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. You might need to uncompress the driver if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you are now able to go ahead and install the driver onto your Windows system. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may have to install the Sony Vaio Vgn-N385N driver manually.
Manual install directions for Sony Vaio Vgn-N385N drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.