- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new window should open up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Then click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts.
- If you need to find the driver on your PC, show them the download location for your Sony Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y driver.
- Restart the PC.
Sony Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y Drivers
Download and install Sony Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y drivers right now so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will perform better. Drivers are really just small text files used by the operating system that has the necessary computer code from the device manufacturer for the CPU to interpret and put into action so that one may operate the hardware device that the file corresponds to. Without accurate drivers downloaded and installed properly in the operating system the device is unworkable and will never work right. You need the correct files properly installed on your Windows operating system in order to operate the device within the operating system of your computer.
Any device connected to your computer system have a specific driver file associated with it and it needs to be installed in Windows in order for them to work correctly. These hardware devices can be a printer, floppy drive, camera or anything that can be connected to a computer in some way or another.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each hardware device is different, there are a great many different driver files, too. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to find and download the proper driver for the particular device. For instance, each and every nVidia video card needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find drivers just for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Hunting down the correct Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y driver for your particular device may be surprisingly hard to do. A few tips to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- The manufacturer of the device (if it is actually on the motherboard then the brand of the PC is what you should use)
- Next, the model number.
- The operating system. (in all versions of Windows operating systems, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then make sure to highlight and left-click on "Properties". All of the important information will be located in the window that pops up)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Make sure you know the model and brand of the piece of hardware as well as the Windows OS version that the drivers will be installed on. Once you have accurate info about the hardware device, you should now start your search for Sony Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y drivers and download them in your Windows OS computer.
Pretty much all device manufacturers offer downloads of their device drivers for use on computers that are attached to their product. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are real easy to search for and to use. Some manufacturers do not take the time to think about the customer and how much suffering can go into installing drivers. A lot of people have a tough time understanding what they are searching for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be somewhat trying.
Be extremely careful when downloading Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y drivers and software from a site you have never seen before. For safety reasons, try to only download from a hardware maker's website to be on the safe side. Viruses and other malware can make their way into all kinds of files. Downloading and trying to install a Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y driver onto a Windows computer can be catastrophic if you ended up installing a virus. No anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the manufacturer's website. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted than other third party websites.SonyVaio Vgn-Sr490Y Replacement
Once you found then downloaded the actual driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you should be able to then install the driver. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file especially if the file ends with either a .zip or .7z extension. After uncompression (if needed) you should install the driver. If it does not work you might have to go ahead and install the Sony Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y driver manually.
How to install a Sony Vaio Vgn-Sr490Y driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.