- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices on your system.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box should pop up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If asked to locate the driver on your hard drive, show them the place where you downloaded the Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690J drivers.
- Restart the PC.
Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690J Drivers
Instructions on how to download Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690J drivers to a folder on your PC so you can have your peripheral device operate better. Drivers are just simple files used by the operating system that offers some code in order to operate the device that the file actually refers to. Sans drivers there is no reason for the computer to communicate with the device. The hardware is of no use and will never work right. You need these driver files properly installed on your hard drive so that you are able to use the hardware device.
Every device connected to your computer have a specific driver file associated with it and it needs to be installed in Windows in order for them to be used. These devices can be a sound card, hard disk drive, memory card or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC in some sort of way.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Vgn-Z690J
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every single device, even from the same company, is different from each other, each individual driver must be different, as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, every USB drive made by Corsaire must have its very own set of drivers. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many drivers available simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding the exact Vaio Vgn-Z690J driver may feel impossible, but you are not alone. Browse the following helpful tips in order to ease your search.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it came already connected to the computer then you need to find out the brand of the computer)
- You then should find out the model number.
- Your operating system on your computer. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". )
Most brands have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on computers that are attached to their product. Most brands sites are available all the time and search for. Some websites do not take into consideration to take the average user into consideration and how hard it can be installing Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690J drivers manually. Most consumers have a hard time figuring out what they are looking for and trying to find their way through a poorly constructed website can be irritating , to say the least.
After you located then downloaded the right driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. After getting it downloaded, you might have to uncompress the file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. Once uncompressed you can install the driver to your system. If you are unable to run the program it may be that you will need to install your Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690J driver by hand.
Here are the instructions for installing a Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690J driver by hand:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.