- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices connected to your computer.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box should pop up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, point it to the Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Y driver files you just downloaded.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Y Drivers
Here is the best place to download Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Y drivers to your hard drive on your computer in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device run much more efficiently. Drivers are basically files that are composed of instructions for the processor to use in order to actually operate the device that the file is associated with. Without proper driver files the piece of hardware is absolutely of no use whatsoever and can not be communicated with. You will have to have precise driver files downloaded and installed on your operating system so that you can use the device within your operating system environment.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Vgn-Z690Y
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, there are differences with every driver file as well. This is the main reason as to why it may seem be next to impossible to locate a Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Y driver for a particular device. For example, each and every single Sony camera needs its own specific driver to work right. That comes out to so very many driver files just for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding the right driver is a tedious task at best. Here is a list of helpful hints before you go looking.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then locate the brand of PC and use that)
- Next you will want to know the model of the device in question in order to download the correct driver.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (for Windows computers, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
It is vital to know the brand of the device as well as the model and Windows version that the drivers will be installed on. Once the info has been obtained and written down you are able to now begin locating Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Y drivers for the device you need so you can download and install them on your pc system.
Recent Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. You may see an instance in that you need to locate a Vaio Vgn-Z690Y driver for a certain device or piece hardware because Windows could not find a suitable driver within its online database. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
A lot of brands have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on desktop and laptop computers. But, not all manufacturer's websites are clearly marked or really easy to find and to navigate. Some brand's websites do not like to think about the people that use the website and the difficulty in installing Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Y drivers. Most people find it hard in figuring out what they are looking for and attempting to navigate a poorly constructed website can be extremely maddening , to say the least.
Be mindful if you are downloading Vaio Vgn-Z690Y drivers and driver files from non-brand sites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the device maker's site. Malware can be disguised as many different kind of files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Vaio Vgn-Z690Y driver is a big mistake if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. No anti-virus software can remove every single virus on the Internet. This is the main reason why we send you directly to the maker's website. Their websites are more trusted and less likely to get a virus than anywhere else.
After you located then downloaded from a reputable site the driver from online for the hardware you are looking to install, you should install it. You might need to uncompress the driver if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you are able to install the driver. If that doesn't work it may be that you will need to install your Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Y driver by hand.
Instructions for installing Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Y drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.