- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that is attached to your PC.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new window should open up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If you need to find the driver on your PC, point the system to the Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad driver you have already downloaded.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad Drivers
Download and install Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad drivers to your hard drive on your desktop or laptop so you may update older or missing device drivers and make your device operate more efficiently. Drivers are basically just little files that contain some instructions from the manufacturer for the CPU to compute in order for the computer to make use of the hardware that the text file is associated with. Without legitimate drivers the device is inoperable and cannot be communicated with by the operating system in the computer. You will have to have the right drivers properly installed on your Windows operating system so that you are able to use the hardware device.
All external devices have drivers that need to be installed in order for the hardware to be utilized. These devices can be a keyboard, disk drive, USB drive or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Sony
- MODEL: Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each hardware device is different, there are many different drivers available too. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to find a Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad driver for a specific device. For instance, each Nikon digital camera needs its own individual driver in order to work. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find drivers simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Downloading the specific Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad driver that you need can be a difficult and dangerous journey. Just remember that you are not alone is this. Here is a list of some helpful tips before you head out searching for your particular Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad driver.
- The brand (if it came already connected to the computer figure out the brand of the computer itself and use that brand name)
- Now you need to find out the model or model number.
- The operating system. (for all Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
A few of the most recent versions of Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and 10) can easily find and download drivers for you and will automatically install drivers. You may see an instance in which you will need to hunt down some software or a driver that Windows could not install. Which is the most likely reason why you searched the Internet to come here!
Many brand manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use by the public. Not all manufacturer's websites are quick to locate and to use. Some websites do not take into consideration to think of the usual customers who need to use the site and how difficult it is installing drivers. A lot of regular computer users find it very difficult figuring out what driver they are searching for and trying to navigate a poorly designed website can be torture.
Be wary of downloading Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad drivers and other files from non-manufacturer websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the manufacturer's website to be safe. Malware can be ruthlessly disguised as a lot of different unsuspected files. Downloading and installing a file that you think is a Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad driver can have dire consequences if the driver file ends up being a virus. No anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the maker's website. The hardware maker's site is more trustworthy and less likely to get a virus than anywhere else.
Once you found and then obtained the proper driver from the Internet for the device you are wanting to use, you should then install it. After getting the file it may need to be uncompressed especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you can install the driver to your system. If it does not work it could be that you might have to install the Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad driver another way.
Here is how to install Sony Vaio Vgn-Z690Yad drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.