- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box will open up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If you need to find the driver on your PC, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Toshiba Satellite L655-S5078Wh driver.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5078Wh driver.
Toshiba Satellite L655-S5078Wh Drivers
Directions in order to download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5078Wh drivers here to your Windows system so that all of your hardware and peripheral devices will act as your hardware device should act. Drivers are just text files managed by an operating system that contain code for the computer to use in order for the PC to utilize the particular device that the small text file you download actually pertains to. Without these driver files the device is no good and will never work. You would have to have the correct driver files correctly installed on your hard drive so that the device is usable.
Any hardware device attached to your PC have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for the devices to be used. These hardware devices can be a sound card, hard disk drive, memory card or any other device that can be connected to a computer system.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655-S5078Wh
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because even though each device from the same company is different from one another, there are a lot of different drivers, too. It is because of this that it may be difficult to find a specific Toshiba Satellite L655-S5078Wh driver that you are looking for. For instance, each and every single Sony camera must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. You can see why it can be quite difficult to find drivers only for a specific brand of devices.
Finding and downloading the proper driver may feel like a never-ending experience. Read the following list of items you should know in order make your journey a bit easier.
- Hardware manufacturer (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then you just need to know the brand of the PC)
- Next, the model number.
- The operating system. (for all types of Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- 32 or 64? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
You need to figure out the correct make and model number and Windows version that the device is attached to. After you have gathered the information about the piece of hardware that you want to install, you may begin to search for drivers and download them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
Most device brands list drivers of their hardware products online so you can download them freely. Most manufacturers sites are readily available but not all are really that easy to find and to use. Some brand's websites do not like to contemplate the type of person who would be using their website and how hard it is installing drivers. Some customers have a difficult time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and attempting to navigate a poorly designed website can be somewhat trying.
Be attentive if you ever download Satellite L655-S5078Wh driver and files from random unknown websites. Try to stay only with the manufacturer's website to be on the safe side. Malware can be attached to a lot of different unsuspected files. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Satellite L655-S5078Wh driver is a mistake if the driver file ends up being a virus. Even the best anti-virus can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why you should always download drivers from the manufacturer's own database on their website. Their websites are safer than anyone else's.
Once you found and then proceeded the correct driver file for the device attached to your computer system, you are now able to actually install the driver in your system. After getting from online you might have to uncompress the file if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. After you do that you are able to install the driver. If it does not work you must install the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5078Wh driver manually.
Instructions for installing Toshiba Satellite L655-S5078Wh drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.