- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, tell the computer that the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5098Wh driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Once complete, a Reboot might be necessary.
Toshiba Satellite L655-S5098Wh Drivers
Howto download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5098Wh drivers directly to your hard drive so that you may install an external hardware device, make it work and operate better. A driver is just a small file that the operating system uses and that include computer code for the CPU to make sense of it so that you can operate the actual device that the file corresponds to. Without the correct drivers there is no reason for the computer to communicate with the device. The hardware is of no use and will not operate as it should, or even at all. You need these files correctly installed on your Windows computer so you can use this piece of hardware.
Every piece of hardware have drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work correctly. These particular devices can be a keyboard, disk drive, cell phone or whatever else can be connected to a computer by way of using a USB cable or some other cabling.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655-S5098Wh
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, every single driver file must be different, as well. This is the reason why it may be hard to come across the correct driver. For example, each USB drive made by SanDisk must have a particular driver downloaded and installed onto the Windows operating system in order to function correctly. That comes out to so very many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for that particular brand of hardware!
Finding the exact Satellite L655-S5098Wh driver may be a long and tedious experience. No one should attempt this without some sort of help from a friend or loved one. Here is what you need to know to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- The brand of the device you are looking for. (if it is embedded into the motherboard then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- Next you will want to know the model of the device in question in order to download the correct driver.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. There may be occasions in that a computer user may need to get on the Internet and find a Satellite L655-S5098Wh driver for a certain device or piece hardware that could not be installed automatically. Windows is not perfect.
Most hardware and device manufacturers have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on consumer computers. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are available all the time and browse through. It seems as if though some brand's websites architects are simply unable or unwilling to think of the basic consumer and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from trying to install Toshiba Satellite L655-S5098Wh drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. Most people find it tough in figuring out what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be extremely maddening , to say the least.
Be very careful about downloading Satellite L655-S5098Wh drivers from random unknown websites. Try to stick to the hardware maker's website to be safe. Spyware and viruses can be contained within thousands of different types of files. Installing a Satellite L655-S5098Wh driver onto Windows is the worst thing you can do if the file ends up to be a virus that you downloaded from the Internet. The very best anti-virus software can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the database on the device maker's website. The device manufacturer's website is much more safer than others.ToshibaSatellite L655-S5098Wh Replacement
Once you have located and downloaded the proper driver for your hardware or peripheral device, you should be able to then install the driver. You might need to uncompress the driver if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you should now be able to run the program and install the device driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed it may be that you will need to install your Toshiba Satellite L655-S5098Wh driver by hand.
Here is how to install Toshiba Satellite L655-S5098Wh drivers manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.