- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new box will pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Click on the "Update Driver" button.
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, show them the place where you downloaded the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Bn drivers.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Bn driver.
Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Bn Drivers
Directions in order to download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Bn drivers quickly and easily in order to update or install missing drivers and have your device perform like it was new. Drivers are just simple files used by the operating system that contain necessary instructions so that the computer can understand it so that the PC can operate the hardware device that the driver file corresponds to. Without legitimate drivers the hardware is meaningless and cannot be used. You need these driver files properly installed on your hard drive so you can make use of this piece of hardware.
Pretty much all hardware devices connected to your computer in one way or another need to have the proper drivers installed within the operating system in order for them to work. These devices can be a mouse, disk drive, USB drive or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC by use of a cable of some sort.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655-S5100Bn
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as every single device, even from the same company, is different from each other, each driver file must be different, as well. It is because of this that it may be difficult to find a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Bn driver for a specific device. For example, every cell phone made by Samsung has to have their very own driver installed onto the Windows computer in order to function properly. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find drivers simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Searching for the correct Satellite L655-S5100Bn driver may be surprisingly hard to do. Here are a few things you need to know as you descend into the realm of driver downloads.
- Brand of hardware (if it is built-in to the motherboard figure out the brand of the computer itself and use that brand name)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- You operating system type. (check out your Windows start menu in the lower left side of the desktop, open it and right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". )
- 32 or 64? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If is does not state 64-bit then go ahead and assume 32-bit.)
Some versions of Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) makes quick work of most of the difficult parts for you and will install driver automatically. There may be times in that you need to locate a Satellite L655-S5100Bn driver for its hardware due to the fact that Microsoft Windows was unable to automatically install it. Which is the likely reason why you came here!
Most brands have device drivers able to be downloaded from their company website or server so you can download them freely. Most, but not all branded sites are really that easy to hunt down online and use at all. A few companies do not take time to think of the type of people who will use the site and how little he or she knows about the world of computers, especially when attempting to install Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Bn drivers on a PC. A lot of regular computer users find it very difficult figuring out which driver they should be hunting for and trying to navigate through a poorly designed site can be psychotic , to say the least.
After you searched, found and then proceeded the right driver for the device you are wanting to use, you should install it. While on your system the driver file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. After you have uncompressed the file you should run the program to install the driver. Unfortunately, in some instances you must do it manually.
Here are the instructions for installing a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Bn driver by hand:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.