- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- Once the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device connected to your computer.
- Double-click on the yellow exclamation point. Another box should pop up.
- Click on the "Driver" tab near the top of the box.
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, point it to the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Wh driver files you just downloaded.
- You may need to reboot the computer afterwards.
Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Wh Drivers
Windows compatible Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Wh drivers to your PC so that you can make your device run more efficiently. Device drivers are little text files that contains some code so that the CPU can use it in order to actually operate the device that the file is associated with. Without appropriate drivers the piece of hardware is absolutely of no use whatsoever and can not be communicated with. You need the correct drivers installed on your Windows operating system so that you can use the device within your operating system environment.
All devices should have device drivers that need to be installed in order for them to work. These hardware devices can be a mouse, hdd, cell phone or other external or internal devices that you can connect to your PC in some form or another.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655-S5100Wh
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, each driver must be different, as well. This is the biggest reason why it is a mammoth task to locate a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Wh driver for a particular device. For example, every Olympus camera needs its own specific driver to work right. So if you do the math you will see that there are so very many driver files just for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding the exact Satellite L655-S5100Wh driver is a tedious task at best. Browse the following helpful tips before you go looking.
- The manufacturer, or brand, of the device for which you are looking for drivers. (if it is a built-in device connected to the computer then you just need to determine the brand of the computer)
- Now you should locate the model number in order to download the specific driver that is needed.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (for Windows computers, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- You will have to know if you have a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system. (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
To save yourself a lot of time and headaches you must be sure to know the manufacturer and model number of the device as well as the Windows OS version for which the hardware device is attached. Once you have accurate info about the hardware, you should look online for your specific Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Wh drivers so you can download and install them in your Windows OS computer.
The majority of manufacturers offer free downloads of their drivers for use on desktop and laptop computers. But, not all manufacturer's websites are easy to locate and to navigate. Some brand's websites do not like to think about the people that use the website and the difficulty in installing Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Wh drivers. A lot of human being have a tough time knowing what they are looking for, and attempting to navigate a poorly constructed website can be very irksome , to say the least.
Watch out for when you download drivers and other files from random unknown websites. To save yourself a possible risk of infection, you should only download drivers from the device manufacturer's website to be safe. Spyware and viruses can be disguised as all kinds of files. Installing a Satellite L655-S5100Wh driver onto Windows can be disastrous if the file ends up to be a virus that you downloaded from the Internet. Even the best anti-virus can prevent ALL viruses. Because of the possibility of a virus download, we send you directly to the database on the device maker's website. Their websites are more trusted and therefore, better to download your drivers from.
After you located then downloaded from a reputable site the driver file for your hardware or peripheral device, you should install it. After having it downloaded to your hard drive, the file may need to be uncompressed if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you are able to install the driver. If that doesn't work you may have to install the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Wh driver manually.
Manual install directions for Toshiba Satellite L655-S5100Wh drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.