- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see a list of all the hardware devices that is attached to your PC.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. A new window should open up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Then click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts.
- If you need to find the driver on your PC, point the system to the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5105 driver you have already downloaded.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Toshiba Satellite L655-S5105 Drivers
Install and download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5105 drivers from the web to your computer so that you can make your hardware device run better. Drivers are little files that offers some code so that the processor can process it in order for the computer to make use of the hardware that the text file is associated with. Without appropriate driver files downloaded and installed the device is inoperable and cannot be communicated with by the operating system in the computer. You need the correct files properly installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so that you are able to use the hardware device.
All external devices have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for them to be used. These hardware devices can be a video card, hard disk drive, camera or tons of other devices that are able to be connected to a desktop or laptop computer system.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655-S5105
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each hardware device is different, each driver file must be different, too. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to find a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5105 driver for a specific device. For instance, each and every nVidia video card needs its own individual driver in order to work. That adds up to thousands and thousands of drivers simply for that brand of hardware!
Locating the proper Satellite L655-S5105 driver can be a difficult and dangerous journey. Just remember that you are not alone is this. Read the following list of items you should know before you head out searching for your particular Satellite L655-S5105 driver.
- The brand (if it came already connected to the computer then you need to know the brand of the computer)
- Now you need the model number.
- The operating system. (for all Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". All of the important information will be located in the window that pops up)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
To save yourself a lot of time and headaches you must be sure to know the brand as well as model number of the device and operating system that the device is attached to. Once you have accurate info about the hardware, you may begin to search for drivers and download them on your computer.
Pretty much all device manufacturers offer downloads of their device drivers for use by the public. Not all manufacturer's websites are that easy to locate and to use. Some websites do not take into consideration to think of the usual customers who need to use the site and how difficult it is installing drivers. Some consumers have a very hard time understanding what they are searching for and trying to navigate a poorly designed website can be extremely annoying.
After you searched, found and then obtained the actual driver for your device, you should then install it. After obtaining it from the web you may need to uncompress the driver file especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you can install the driver to your system. If it does not work you might have to go ahead and install the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5105 driver manually.
How to install a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5105 driver manually:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.