- On the Windows desktop, Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the hardware devices connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. Another box will open up.
- Left-click on "Driver" tab.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, point the PC to look where you have downloaded your Toshiba Satellite L655-S5166Whx driver.
- Once finished, reboot the computer.
Toshiba Satellite L655-S5166Whx Drivers
Feel free to download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5166Whx drivers here to your Windows system so you can have your peripheral device act accordingly. Hardware drivers are little files that contain instructions for the computer to process so that the PC can operate the hardware device that the driver file corresponds to. If you do not download the appropriate driver files and install them correctly onto the operating system the hardware device is useless and will never work. You would need to have the right files actually installed on your Windows computer in order to utilize the device.
All devices have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for them to be used. These devices can be a printer, disk drive, camera or anything that can be connected to a computer in some way or another.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655-S5166Whx
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because each device is different from one another, there are a lot of different drivers, too. This is the reason why it may be hard to find a specific Toshiba Satellite L655-S5166Whx driver that you are looking for. For instance, all the different ASUS motherboard components all has a particular driver made just for it. That comes out to many, many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for that particular brand of hardware!
Being able to locate the proper Satellite L655-S5166Whx driver is a tedious task at best. Take a look at the following list of driver-hunting tips before you go looking.
- The brand (if it's built into the computer then you need to find out the brand of the computer)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- The version of Windows. (for all types of Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then you should left-click on "Properties". An information panel about your PC should now be open)
- Is your OS 64 or 32 bit? (if your operating system is 64-bit it will be stated in the box that pops up from right-clicking on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
In an effort to make driver-hunting much easier it is imperative to know for sure the make and device model as well as the Windows OS version of the computer. After you have gathered the information about the hardware device, it is now possible to start finding the proper Toshiba Satellite L655-S5166Whx drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer and download them onto your desktop or laptop computer.
Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and can install the drivers itself. There could be an instance in that a computer user may need to get on the Internet and find a Satellite L655-S5166Whx driver for its hardware that the OS was not able to install on its own. And that is why you have arrived at this page!
Most brands list drivers of their hardware products online for use by the public. But, not all manufacturer's websites are optimized to show up in search results and navigate. Some companies do not take the time to think of the usual customers who need to use the site and how hard it is trying to manually install Toshiba Satellite L655-S5166Whx drivers on a computer. Most consumers have a hard time figuring out the exact driver they should be looking for and attempting to navigate a poorly constructed website can be maddening.
After you located and then obtained the right driver for the device attached to your computer system, you should install it. You may have to uncompress the file if the file ends with .zip, .7z or .rar. Once the file is uncompressed you may then have to run the program and that will install the driver. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly you must install the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5166Whx driver manually.
Here are the instructions for installing a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5166Whx driver by hand:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.