- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- When the window opens up then left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that is attached to your PC.
- Find anything with a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box should pop up.
- Left-click on the tab labeled "Driver".
- Left-click on "Update Driver" and follow the prompts as needed.
- If the location of the driver is needed, show them the place where you downloaded the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5167X drivers.
- After completion, rebooting the PC may be necessary for any changes to take effect.
Toshiba Satellite L655-S5167X Drivers
This is the place to download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5167X drivers to your Windows computer system in order to make your hardware act proper. Device drivers are just really small files that are comprised of instructions for the PC to process so that the system can utilize the particular piece of hardware that the file corresponds to. If you do not install the proper driver files to the operating system the device is inoperable and will never work. You would need to have the right files correctly installed on your computer so that you are able to operate the device.
Every device connected to your computer have drivers that have to be downloaded and installed onto the operating system in order for them to work correctly. These devices can be a printer, disk drive, phone or tons of other devices that are able to be connected to a desktop or laptop computer system in some form or another.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655-S5167X
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
It is because every piece of hardware is different from each other, there are a lot of different drivers, as well. Because of this it could be difficult to come across the correct driver. For example, each and every single Sony camera has a particular driver made just for it. That adds up to a great many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for a specific brand of hardware devices.
Finding the exact Satellite L655-S5167X driver may be surprisingly hard to do. Browse the following helpful tips before you head out searching for your particular Satellite L655-S5167X driver.
- The manufacturer (if it is built-in to the motherboard then you just need the brand of the computer)
- Model of the device.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (in Windows, right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then be sure to left-click on "Properties". Everything you need to know will be in the box that pops up)
- Are you running a 64-bit operating system or just a 32-bit version of Windows? (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
Hours can be wasted if you do not know or can not figure out the brand and model of the device and Windows version of the computer. After you have the correct information about the device, you can begin to look for Toshiba Satellite L655-S5167X drivers so you can install them on your hard drive.
Almost all brands offer free downloads of their drivers so you are able to download them at will. Not all manufacturer's websites are easy to locate and browse through. A few companies do not take time to think about a regular person and how hard it can be trying to install Toshiba Satellite L655-S5167X drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. A lot of consumers have a hard time knowing what they are looking for, and trying to navigate a poorly designed website can be stressful , to say the least.
Be attentive if you ever download Satellite L655-S5167X driver and driver files from non-brand sites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the device maker's site to be on the safe side. Malware can be downloaded through just about any type of file found on the Internet. Getting and then installing a file that you think is a Satellite L655-S5167X driver can be catastrophic if you unintentionally installed a virus onto your system. No anti-virus software can remove every single virus on the Internet. This is the main reason why we send you directly to the maker's website. The device maker's website is more trustworthy and less likely to get a virus than anywhere else.ToshibaSatellite L655-S5167X Replacement
After you located and received the hard-to-find for your hardware or peripheral device, you should then install it. After downloading you may need to uncompress the driver file if the extension is either .zip or .7z. After uncompression (if needed) you should run the program to install the driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may have to install the Toshiba Satellite L655-S5167X driver manually.
Instructions to install a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5167X driver:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.