- Go ahead and Right-click on "Computer". Then Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now be able to see all the devices that are installed onto Windows.
- Find a yellow exclamation point and Double-Click on it. Another box should pop up.
- Click on a tab near the top named "Driver".
- Click on the button labeled "Update Driver".
- If you are asked to locate the driver on your computer, tell the computer that the Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5066Rd driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the PC.
Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5066Rd Drivers
Find and download Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5066Rd drivers directly to your hard drive in order to have your hardware device perform at its peak. Drivers are really just small text files used by the operating system that are comprised of basic hardware instructions for the computer to use so that you can operate the actual device that the file relates to. If you do not have the correct drivers installed onto the operating system then the peripheral device is useless and can not be operated. You have to have the correct drivers installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer so that you are able to use the hardware device.
All external devices has to have the right drivers installed in Windows in order for the hardware to be utilized. These devices can be a printer, hard disk drive, USB drive or any other device that can be connected to a computer system by way of plugging in a cable or simply directly plugging it in to the motherboard.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655D-S5066Rd
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because each device is different, every single driver file must be different, as well. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to come across the correct driver. For example, each printer made by Lexmark needs a specific device driver in order to work properly within the system. As you can see, it can be painstakingly difficult, at times, to find driver files only for a specific brand of devices.
Finding the right driver can be more difficult than doing your taxes by hand, but do not worry as help is here! A few tips as you embark on your driver searching journey into the dark world of random Internet sites and portals.
- The name of the company that made the device (if it is built into the PC then use the computer brand)
- You need to know the model number of the device.
- The operating system that the device will be installed on. (click on Windows "Start" menu, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". Your operating system version and type should be visible via the box that opened up on your desktop)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
It is vital to know the brand of the device as well as the model as well as which version of Windows you are running that the device is attached to. After you have the correct information you are able to now begin locating Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5066Rd drivers for the device you need and download them to your computer and then install them on your pc system.
Recent Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) will attempt to do most of the difficult work for the user of the system and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. You might find yourself in a predicament in that you need to locate the Satellite L655D-S5066Rd driver for a particular hardware device because Windows could not find a suitable driver within its online database. Hence, why you are here!
It is a safe bet that most manufacturers of hardware devices have a listing of driver downloads available to the public for use on computers that are attached to their product. But, not all brands sites are clearly marked or really easy to find and to navigate. Some manufacturers websites are thrown together and do not like to take the average user into consideration and the high blood pressure that arises stemming from installing Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5066Rd drivers. Most people have a tough time figuring out what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly constructed website can be psychotic , to say the least.
Be attentive if you ever download Satellite L655D-S5066Rd driver from 3rd party websites. For safety reasons, try to only download from a device manufacturer's website. Viruses and other malware can make their way into a lot of different unsuspected files. Installing a file that you think is a Satellite L655D-S5066Rd driver can be disastrous if it turns out to be a virus. No anti-virus software can not stop ALL viruses. It is because of this that we send you to the manufacturer's website. The manufacturer's sites are more trusted than other third party websites.
Once you found then downloaded the driver for the hardware you are looking to install, you can locate the file on your hard drive and install it onto your computer system. While on your system the driver file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. Once uncompressed you can install the driver file onto Windows. If that doesn't work it may be that you will need to install your Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5066Rd driver by hand.
The old-school way to install Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5066Rd drivers onto your system:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.