- Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window pops up, go ahead and left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see every device that are currently connected to your computer.
- Double-click on anything with a yellow exclamation point. A new box will pop up.
- Look for a "Driver" tab and click on it.
- Click on "Update Driver".
- If the location of the driver is needed, tell the computer that the Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5102Wh driver is located in your downloads folder.
- Restart the computer after you have finished installing the Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5102Wh driver.
Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5102Wh Drivers
Install and download Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5102Wh drivers from the web to your PC system so you can install your device and make it perform properly. A driver is a file that is managed by the operating system that are composed of code so that the CPU can interpret it so that one may operate the hardware device that the file corresponds to. Sans proper driver files installed the device is no good and will not work as it should. You will have to have the right drivers properly installed on your operating system of your computer so you can make use of this piece of hardware.
All external devices need to have drivers downloaded to the computer and then installed onto the operating system in order for them to work. These devices can be a printer, hard disk drive, USB drive or tons of other devices that are able to be connected to a desktop or laptop computer system.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite L655D-S5102Wh
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
So as all devices are different from one another, every driver must be different, as well. This is why it may be challenging to locate your Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5102Wh drivers. For example, each and every nVidia video card needs a specific driver. That comes out to many, many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one only for a particular manufacturer of hardware devices.
Finding your Satellite L655D-S5102Wh driver that you need in order to make your device work with your computer can be an excruciating experience, at best. Here are a few things you need to know to help make your device driver-hunting experience a little less scary and much more productive.
- Brand of hardware (if it is actually on the motherboard then you just need to determine the brand of the computer)
- The model of the device you are searching for.
- Version of Windows that you are running. (for Windows type computers right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and then left-click on "Properties". All relevant info will be displayed)
- 32 or 64? (if a 64-bit operating system is installed on your computer, then it will say so in the information window that opens from right-clicking on "My Computer" or "Computer" and then left-clicking on "Properties". If it doesn't say that you are running a 64-bit system then it is safe to say that you are running a 32-version of Windows.)
In order to locate the specific driver that is needed to make your device work on your computer, you absolutely must know the model and brand of the piece of hardware as well as the type of Windows OS . After you have gathered the information about the brand and model of your device you should now start your search for Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5102Wh drivers and get them downloaded and installed on your PC.
All reputable device manufacturers have their drivers listed on their website so you can download them freely. Quite a few, but not all manufacturer's websites are quite easy to find and browse through. Some manufacturers do not take the time to think of the type of people who will use the site and the difficulty involved in trying to install Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5102Wh drivers on a laptop or desktop computer. A lot of human being have a tough time knowing exactly what they are looking for and struggling to navigate a poorly designed website can be maddening , to say the least.
You can never be too careful when downloading Satellite L655D-S5102Wh drivers and software from a site that does not end in a dot com. For safety reasons, try to only download from a device manufacturer's website if it is possible. Viruses and other malware can be contained within drivers and other common files. Downloading and trying to install a Satellite L655D-S5102Wh driver onto a Windows computer can have dire consequences if the file turns out to be corrupt. No anti-virus software can kill ALL viruses on the Internet. This is why it is best to go directly to the manufacturer's website. Their websites are more trusted than other third party websites.
Once you have located and then proceeded the elusive driver file from online for the hardware you are looking to install, you should be able to then install the driver. You may have to uncompress the file if the file extension is either .zip or .rar. After you have uncompressed the file you should install the driver. If, for some reason, the driver does not get installed you may need to install them manually.
The old-school way to install Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5102Wh drivers onto your system:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.