- Go ahead and Right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer". Left-click on "Manage".
- After the window opens up, left-click on "Device Manager". You should now see all the devices that are connected to your computer system.
- Double-click on any yellow exclamation points that you see. A new window should open up.
- Find and click on the tab called "Driver".
- Go ahead and click on "Update Driver".
- If asked to browse for the location of the driver, point the system to the Toshiba Satellite S955 driver you have already downloaded.
- Restart the PC.
Toshiba Satellite S955 Drivers
Install and download Toshiba Satellite S955 drivers from the web to your hard drive on your desktop or laptop so that you can make your device improve its performance. Drivers can be tiny little files used by the operating system that include code for the CPU to use so that you may use the hardware that the driver file corresponds to. If you do not download and properly install the right drivers onto the operating system then the peripheral device is useless and cannot be communicated with by the operating system in the computer. You will have to have the correct correctly installed on your Windows desktop or laptop computer in order to operate the device within the operating system of your computer.
All hardware and peripheral devices have a specific driver file associated with it and it needs to be installed in Windows in order for the devices to be used. These devices can be a video card, floppy drive, cell phone or any other device that can be connected to a computer system in some sort of way.
- BRAND: Toshiba
- MODEL: Satellite S955
- SYSTEM TYPE: Personal Computer
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Because of the fact that every single piece of hardware is different, there are many different drivers available too. Because of this that is may seem to be a monumental achievement to find a Toshiba Satellite S955 driver for a specific device. For instance, each Gigabyte motherboard hardware components must have its very own set of drivers. That comes out to many, many driver files to wade through in order to find the right one simply for that particular brand of hardware!
Locating the proper Satellite S955 driver can be a difficult and dangerous journey. Just remember that you are not alone is this. Here is a list of some helpful tips so that you may locate a driver easier.
- The manufacturer of the device (if it came already connected to the computer then find out the brand of computer and use that)
- Model number of the device for which you are searching for.
- The version of Windows. (for all Windows PCs, right-click on "My Computer" or aka "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". OS info should now be visible)
- You will need to figure out if you have a 64-bit operating system or a 32-bit system installed on your PC. (if it is a 64-bit system then it will show up in the Window that opens when you right-click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and left-click on "Properties". If it doesn't state that it's 32-bit or 64-bit then you can assume it's 32-bit.)
It is extremely important to be sure of the manufacturer and model as well as the Windows operating system version that will contain the drivers. Once you have accurate info about the specific device you are trying to connect to your computer it is now possible to start finding the proper Toshiba Satellite S955 drivers for the device you are looking to attach to your computer so you can download and install them onto your Windows operating system.
Newer versions of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10) are capable of doing most of the work for you and is capable of detecting and installing the right drivers for the specific device. There might be a time or two in which you need to find on the Internet the Satellite S955 driver for a particular hardware device that the OS was not able to install on its own.
Plenty of hardware manufacturers list their driver database and make it available for people for use on computers that are attached to their product. Many but not all of the brand's sites are in the correct language and navigate. Some websites do not take into consideration to think about the customer and how difficult it is trying to manually install Toshiba Satellite S955 drivers on a computer. Most people find it tough in figuring out what driver they are searching for and trying to navigate a poorly constructed website can be very aggravating.
Be attentive if you ever download Satellite S955 driver and files from random unknown websites. In order to lower your risk for malware, it would be best to only download drivers from the device manufacturer's website. Malware can be disguised as driver files. Downloading and installing a file that you think is a Satellite S955 driver is one of the worst things a person can do if the file ends up to have a virus. There is no antivirus program that can prevent ALL viruses. This is why this site sends you to the maker's website. The website of the device's manufacturer is going to be safer for you and your computer than other random websites offering similar files.
After you searched, found then downloaded the driver from the Internet for the hardware you are looking to install, you can begin to install the file. You may need to uncompress the file after downloading especially if it ends with a .zip or .rar. After uncompression (if needed) you can install the driver to your system. Unfortunately, if the driver fails to install properly it could be that you might have to install the Toshiba Satellite S955 driver another way.
Manual install directions for Toshiba Satellite S955 drivers:
We make every effort to make sure every link is working as it should.